- 250 INR
- FISH OIL EMULSIFIER
As one of the leading manufacturers and exporters in this domain, we offer our clients superior quality Fish Oil Emulsifier. The offered oil is extracted from the tissues of oily fish and then it is processed at our advanced manufacturing unit using non toxic chemical and oil with the help of advanced tools and technology. This oil contains eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid and is great source of vitamin D, protein and calcium that helps in health improvement. It is extensively demanded in pharmaceutical industries for making medicines. Our clients can avail this Fish Oil Emulsifier. from us in different quantities as per the specific needs in various hygienic packaging.
Long shelf life
Empowered by our levels of exquisite professionals, we are engaged in offering a wide grade of Fish Oil Emulsifier. The offered oil emulsifier is processed using high grade chemical compounds and cutting edge technology in adherence with industry norms. Moreover, this oil emulsifier is available in various packaging options. Our provided oil emulsifier is tested on different parameters so as to ensure its quality.
- Balanced composition
- Long shelf life
- Fish oil is extensively used in agriculture as eco-friendly insecticide and fungicide. Our company provides single component emulsifier that can serve all types of oil due to our in depth reasearch and development .
- This single component emulsifier offers complete flexibility to match all compositions of neem oil & Fish oil and many other oils.
- The total dosage of our emulsifier for Fish oil based formulations is 8-10% depending on the type of oil and concentration of EC required.
- Active content: Proprietory Blend of Surfactants.
- Appearance: Pale Yellow to Brown Liquid.
- Solubility: Soluble in most oils and organic solvents.
Method of use:
- Take 88-90 kg. Fish Oil which must be free from foreign impurities and free from mud and should be filtered with filter cloth or mud settled oil.
- Now add 8-10 kg of our emulsifier DIKO FIO slowly under stirring .
- Continue stirring for 10-15 minutes.You will get transparent clear emulsion.
Important Features of DIKO FIO -
1. DIKO FIO forms a stable milky white emulsion at 5 to 10 %, Hence, very cost effective.
2. Emulsion Formed using DIKO FIO is very stable compared to other emulsifiers.
3. DIKO FIO is completely alkyl phenol free , hence biodegradable and not harmful to microorganisms and aquatic life.
4. DIKO FIO is solvent free ( 100 % Active Product ) and hence non toxic and non hazardous and allows you to add solvents as per your choice and requirement.
- NHAVA SHEVA
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 3 - 5 DAYS Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot no 15,Balaji Tulsiyana Industrial Area, Nr. MR 10 Toll Naka, Nr. Madhuri Oil Mills, Kumedi,, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 453555, India